Tim Cronin is a skilled and experienced personal injury and class action attorney serving clients nationwide from our St. Louis office. He has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims, received numerous legal accolades, and offers compassionate counsel to his clients.
Timothy M. Cronin is a skilled trial attorney that focuses his practice on personal injury, product liability, medical malpractice, and class action matters.
He earned his undergraduate degree from the University of Illinois at Urbana/Champaign, majoring in economics. After graduating and while attending law school at night, Tim worked as a performance analyst at A.G. Edwards & Sons, Inc.
He graduated magna cum laude from Saint Louis University School of Law with a certificate in civil litigation, earning the Dean’s Honor Scholarship and four awards for his academic excellence. Tim also earned the top grade in his class for Trial Advocacy, Moot Court, and Civil Practice. He gained experience working for the Saint Louis University Civil Advocacy Clinic and graduated in the top five percent of his class.
Since joining The Simon Law Firm, P.C., Tim has focused his practice on defective products, medical malpractice, and personal injury litigation involving catastrophic injuries or death. He has tried nearly a dozen cases, and prepared countless others that settled on the courthouse steps. Tim has obtained settlements or verdicts exceeding a million dollars for his clients on eighteen separate occasions, recovering in excess of four million dollars or more on nearly half of those cases. Tim was named a Rising Star by Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers from 2014-2017.
- Missouri Bar Association
- Illinois Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- St. Clair County Bar Association
- East St. Louis Bar Association
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
Tim Cronin has secured more than $100,000,000 verdicts/settlements for our clients, including:
- $32 Million Settlement – Class Action claim
- $17.6 Million Verdict – Medical Malpractice
- $12.45 Million Verdict – Premises Liability
- $6.5 Million Settlement – Defective Product claim
- $6 Million Settlement – Premises Liability claim
- $4.5 Million Settlement – Medical Malpractice claim
- $4.5 Million Settlement – Defective Product claim
- $4.2 Million Settlement – Defective Product claim
- $3.9 Million Verdict – International Arbitration involving intellectual property and various other matters
- $3.5 Million Settlement – Trucking Accident
- $1.5 Million Settlement – Defective Product claim
- $1.35 Million Settlement – Construction zone accident
- $1.325 Million Settlement – During jury trial of uninsured motorist claim
- $1 Million Settlement – Automobile Accident
- $1 Million Settlement – Trucking Accident
- $550,000 Verdict – Defective Product claim
- Best Lawyers in America® 2017-2019
- Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠ 2014-2017
- State of Illinois
- State of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois
- Co-Author, Basics of Preparing for a Civil Trial: The Checklist, 60 St. Louis Bar Journal 4 (2014).
- The Simon Law Firm, P.C. Annual Seminar to Benefit Legal Services of Eastern Missouri, Past Moderator
- Project XOXO Inc. Charity, Contributing Coordinator