Delivering You the Most Successful Results Possible
Mary brings to our trusted legal team a sincere sense of advocacy, compassion, and a dedication to the pursuit of justice on her clients' behalf. This commitment to excellence is an invaluable asset to Mary, just as she is an invaluable asset to our firm.
Personal Injury, Product Liability, & Medical Malpractice Attorney
Prior to joining the team as an attorney, Mary worked as a legal clerk for The Simon Law Firm, P.C. while attending law school at Saint Louis University (SLU) School of Law. She is experienced in personal injury, product liability and medical malpractice, applying her compassionate approach, relentless work ethic and strongminded determination to each and every case she handles. Mary is a dedicated advocate on behalf of those who have been harmed, injured, or otherwise disenfranchised due to the negligence of others.
Legal Education & Background
After she earned a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Sociology, with a minor in Spanish, from Loyola University of Chicago, Mary went on to obtain her J.D., with a concentration in civil litigation, at SLU Law. During her undergraduate career, Mary interned for the United States Congress and studied abroad in Madrid, Spain.
Mary has always been led by her desire to succeed on behalf of others. This commitment to excellence is what led her to serve as the co-president of the Women’s Law Student Association, the chair of the Philanthropy Committee for the Student Bar Association, a staff editor of the Public Law Review and to work in the legal aid clinic for the Catholic Legal Assistance Ministry.
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, Young Lawyers Division
- Women Lawyers’ Association of Greater St. Louis
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- Alpha Sigma Nu Jesuit Honor Society
- Alpha Kappa Delta International Sociology Honor Society
- Saint Louis University School of Law Academic Excellence Award in Legal Professions
- Saint Louis University School of Law Community Service Award
- State of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- State of Illinois
- Big sister for Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Previous Street Law Tutor and Mock Trial Coach at Confluence Academy
- Facilitated a “Know Your Rights” seminar at St. Louis local community center
- Aided in implementing water systems in rural Nicaragua
- Missouri Coalition for the Right to Counsel - Public Defender Assistance Initiative Volunteer Lawyer