Medical Malpractice, Product Liability, and Personal Injury Attorney
Elizabeth Lenivy provides excellent, detailed representation in the areas of product liability, medical malpractice, and personal injury. Liz is licensed to practice law in both Missouri and Illinois, as well as the U.S. District Courts for both the Western and Eastern Districts of Missouri.
Elizabeth, or Liz, joined The Simon Law Firm, P.C. in 2016. Prior to joining our firm, Elizabeth was an associate with another local firm where she was primarily devoted to insurance defense in product liability, premises liability, and personal injury claims. Here she learned the craft of advocacy for plaintiffs, but as an opponent. She brings her experience as an injury defense attorney to our representation, offering insight into the way that insurance companies operate.
As a student, Liz exhibited the same level of dedication and excellence that she brings to her cases today. She studied English at Saint Louis University and graduated summa cum laude with her B.A., as well as a certificate in legal studies. While only an undergrad, she received the Excellence in Academics and Excellence in Advocacy awards from the pre-law department.
Liz went on to earn her law degree from Saint Louis University, graduating cum laude. While in law school, she served as an editor for the Saint Louis University Law Journal. She also received the Academic Excellence Award twice: once for Alternative Dispute Resolution and again for an Education Law Seminar. It was during her time in law school that she first experienced working with The Simon Law Firm, P.C. as a law clerk.
Liz is a proud member of Phi Delta Phi (Legal Honor Society), and volunteers her time as a mentor for Big Brother Big Sisters of Missouri. She looks forward to carrying on the tradition of artful, effective advocacy established by The Simon Law Firm, helping ensure that her injured clients receive the compensation they deserve.
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, Pro Bono Committee Member
- Young Friends of Legal Services of Eastern Missouri, Board Member
- Women Lawyers’ Association of Greater St. Louis
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- Theodore McMillian Inns of Court, St. Louis, Associate, 2017 - Present
- American Association for Justice
- Missouri Asian American Bar Association
- Missouri Lawyers Weekly Influential Appellate Advocates Award 2018
- State of Illinois
- State of Missouri
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- United States District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- Diffusing Dangerous Situations: How Missouri Could Effectively Remove Firearms from the Hands of Domestic Abusers, 59 St. Louis University Law Journal 1221 (2015).
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Eastern Missouri, Mentor
- Legal Services of Eastern Missouri, Volunteer Attorney