Business Litigation & Intellectual Property Lawyer
Ben is proud to handle business litigation and intellectual property matters on behalf of clients nationwide. He focuses on complex commercial disputes and patent litigation.
Ben’s clients have ranged from small businesses and individuals to Fortune 500 companies, and he has experience representing plaintiffs and defendants in state court, federal court, and arbitration. This diverse background assists him in understanding his adversary’s strategies in each case.
Ben’s wide array of business litigation experience includes antitrust, breach of contract, unfair business practices, fraud, tortious interference, and other business torts. His intellectual property practice includes patent, trademark, copyright, and trade secret litigation.
Education & Legal Background
After graduating from Truman State University, Ben went on to attend The George Washington University School of Law. During that time, he interned with the Office of Inspector General for the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System.
Prior to joining The Simon Law Firm, P.C., Ben was as an attorney at one of the largest law firms in the St. Louis area.
- Missouri State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Best Lawyers in America® 2014-2018
- Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠ 2009-2012, and 2015-2017
- State of Missouri
- State of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- International Trade Commission
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- Young Leadership Society, United Way of Greater St. Louis
- St. Louis Sports Commission, Associate