Personal Injury Attorney
Anne-Marie Brockland is an experienced personal injury attorney at our office. Backed by an impressive educational and professional background, she brings with her numerous published works and seminar presentations, as well as tens of millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for her clients.
With a passion for protecting injury victims, Anne-Marie Brockland offers counsel to those who have been hurt due to the negligence of others. Anne is proud to represent victims of a wide-range of injury claims, including:
- Medical malpractice
- Birth trauma
- Personal injury
- Premises liability
- Defective products
- Wrongful death
If you or a loved one are dealing with a personal injury matter, turn to Anne-Marie Brockland for reliable and proven legal guidance.
A Strong Understanding Of The Law & Devotion To Her Clients
Anne has also published numerous works and presented several seminars, demonstrating her legal skill, understanding, and expertise. Whether you were hurt due to a doctor’s negligence or because of a defective product, you need an advocate like Anne on your side.
- American Association for Justice, Board of Governors
- Missouri State Bar Association, Fellow
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, Board of Governors
- Women Lawyers’ Association of Greater St. Louis
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys, Board of Governors
- American Association for Justice
- Lawyers Association of St. Louis
- American Civil Liberties Union
- American Bar Foundation, Fellow
Anne Brockland has secured more than $50,000,000 verdicts/settlements for our clients, including:
- $11 Million Verdict – Personal Injury
- $7.35 Million – Medical Malpractice
- $6.4 Million – Medical Malpractice
- $5 Million – Medical Malpractice
- $825,000 – Personal Injury
- $625,000 – Wrongful Death
- Missouri Lawyers Weekly Influential Appellate Advocates Award 2018
- Best Lawyers in America® 2016-2018
- Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠ 2009, 2013-2017
- Missouri Lawyers Weekly Women’s Justice Rising Star Award 2016
- Lon O. Hocker Trial Lawyer Award 2015
- John C. Shepherd Professionalism Award 2014
- Theodore McMillian American Inns of Court 2012
- 40 Under 40 Trial Lawyers in Missouri, National Trial Lawyers
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Missouri, National Trial Lawyers
- Up & Coming Lawyers, Missouri Lawyers Weekly 2009
- State of Missouri
- State of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- Depositions: For the New-Fangled Lawyer, 60 St. Louis Bar Journal 24 (2014).
- An Overview of Punitive Damages in Business Tort Litigation in Missouri, 54 St. Louis Bar Journal 28 (2007).
- In the Prosecutor We Trust? A Case Against Permitting Evidence of Unadjudicated Criminal Conduct into the Sentencing Phase of Capital Trials, 26 St. Louis U. Pub. L. Rev. 157 (2007).
- Uncovering the Whole Truth, 06/23/2015, The Simon Law Firm, P.C. Annual Seminar to Benefit Legal Services of Eastern Missouri, Inc.