Medical Malpractice Attorneys in St. Louis
Representing Patients in Missouri & Across the Nation
Physicians, nurses, and all other medical providers must follow the prevailing standard of care, which requires actions or inactions to align with what competent medical professionals would do under similar circumstances. However, healthcare providers sometimes make preventable mistakes resulting in injury to their patients. Diseases are misdiagnosed, lab results are misread, surgeries or other procedures go poorly, and patients are neglected, their complaints ignored. If you have found yourself in this situation, you may be a victim of medical malpractice and should contact an attorney immediately to discuss your legal rights. You may be owed compensation.
Examples of medical malpractice include the following:
- Medication prescription or administration errors
- Emergency department lapses
- Birth injuries to both babies and mothers
- Surgical errors and hospitalization errors
- Failure to properly monitor or follow up with the patient
- Errors involving the administration of anesthesia
- Adverse reactions (to drugs or procedures) and drug interactions
- Delays in diagnosing an illness, condition, or cancer
- Failure to diagnose medical conditions
- Failure to correctly read a report, lab results, or radiology results
Our mission is to provide the highest-quality legal services with integrity, professionalism and respect for our clients.
We handle our cases on a contingency fee basis, so you don't pay unless we recover for your case.
Since the firm was founded in 2000, we have recovered more than $1 billion in verdicts and settlements.
We have been named one of the "winningest firms" in the U.S. by The National Law Journal.