Patent Litigation Attorneys
Winning Results for Companies Nationwide
Combining technical expertise with extensive trial experience, our firm has the power and resources to take on any case, but with the personal approach, efficiency, and attention that only smaller, more agile firms can offer you.
We are world-class trial attorneys.
Our intellectual property attorneys have advocated for businesses nationwide for decades. We prepare your case to go to trial from day one so that you receive resolution of your claims as soon as possible.
We have a record of successful outcomes.
- $38 million settlement-video conferencing technology infringement
- $36 million settlement-mobile phone patent infringement
- $13 million verdict-instant messaging patent infringement
- $12 million settlement-Internet phone patent infringement
We offer multiple fee structure options.
Our firm offers flat-rate fees, contingency fees, hybrid hourly and contingency arrangements, and flat fees with a bonus if we win. In some cases with contingency fee arrangements we can cover upfront costs for your trial and receive a portion of the settlement or verdict if you are successful in court.
We have experience facing off against the world’s largest companies.
Our firm has faced the world’s largest corporations on behalf of our clients, and we’ve secured incredible outcomes for them, including the highest ongoing royalty award ever.
- ...and many more.
We have been widely recognized and awarded for our firm’s work.
Our firm is among the highest-rated firms in the United States for our ethics, our professional skill, and our record of achieving the best results for our clients.
- Lead attorney Anthony Simon was named Best Lawyers® Lawyer of the Year 2013, 2014, 2015
- Named a Tier 1 Patent Litigation Firm in Best Law Firms® by U.S. News since 2013
- One of the highest-rated firms on Martindale-Hubbell for ethics and professionalism
What Sets The Simon Law Firm, P.C. Apart?
Our alternative fee structures (which include contingency fees, flat rate fees, and blended fee arrangements) allow us to provide our clients with world-class patent litigation in a way that meets their specific financial and professional needs, whether you’re facing a single adversary in court or dozens.
Speak with our attorneys in a free case consultation today—call (855) 809-7080.