St. Louis Motor Vehicle Accidents Attorney
Providing Nationally Recognized Legal Counsel To Clients
Automobile and vehicular injuries occur due to bad driving, poor road design, or even defective vehicles. In minor accidents that don’t involve injuries, the insurance companies may be able to handle your claim easily. On the other hand, cases that involve serious injuries require much more precision. Having a motor vehicle accident lawyer by your side during this time can make all the difference.
What an Auto Accident Lawyer Can Do for You:
- Handle all legal issues and documents on your behalf and provide a source of trusted advice
- Navigate cases involving insufficient policy limits and other complex issues
- Identify all possible parties that may be at fault for your accident
- Thoroughly investigate your accident to develop the strongest possible claim
- Talk with the insurance company on your behalf and ensure you get fair compensation
After a car accident, make sure you seek counsel from a trusted and nationally-recognized injury firm—The Simon Law Firm, P.C. With decades of collective experience and more than $1 billion in verdicts/settlements, we are confident that we can handle your case.
Determining What Caused Your Motor Vehicle Accident
Sometimes a car accident may occur because the vehicle was defective and malfunctioned or the road on which the accident occurred was dangerous. In these situations, a third-party (outside party) may be liable for your damages.
In most cases, however, the following issues cause accidents:
- Drunk or drugged driving
- Talking on the phone or texting while driving
- Eating or drinking while behind the wheel
- Speeding or other reckless behavior
- Failure to check a blind spot
- Aggressive driving during bad weather
- Drowsy or tired driving
- Any other type of driver distraction
Think you have a case?
If you're ready to discuss your vehicle accident, call (855) 809-7080 or fill out a free case review.Get Started
Our job as personal injury lawyers is to investigate any and all causes of the accident to determine who is liable for your injuries and related expenses. The St. Louis auto accident attorneys at The Simon Law Firm, P.C. will make every effort to fully investigate your accident when you retain our counsel. Let us put our legal experience and proven skill to work for your case today.
Get Counsel Now—Request Your Free Case Review
If you have been injured as a result of motor vehicle accident, we want to help. Reach out to the legal team at The Simon Law Firm, P.C. to discuss your case. We know how to develop strong auto accident claims and can get to work building your case the moment you hire our seasoned advocates.
Give us a call at (855) 809-7080 if you are ready to speak with our St. Louis injury attorneys.