Business and Intellectual Property Litigation Attorney
Attorney Timothy D. Krieger handles business and intellectual property litigation across the United States.
Tim represents individuals and private and public companies in a comprehensive range of cases.
Tim earned his B.A. in applied mathematics from Saint Louis University prior to attending the University of Missouri, where he earned a B.S. in electrical engineering and a B.S. in computer engineering. Following that, Tim received his law degree at Washington University School of Law.
- Best Lawyers in America® 2016 and 2017
- Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers® 2016
- Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers® Rising Stars 2011-2015
- Burton Award for Legal Achievement in Association with The Library of Congress 2007
- State of Missouri 2005
- State of Illinois 2006
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- Federal Circuit
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Co-Author, Liability of Computer Maintenance Providers under Copyright Law: Storage Tech. Corp. v. Custom Hardware Engineering & Consulting, Inc., Santa Clara Computer & High Technology Law Journal (2006).