Kevin helps people and businesses harmed by the wrongful actions of others. He has recovered more than $50 million for personal injury victims and businesses. His clients benefit from his attention to detail and experience in trial and appellate courts throughout the nation. In 2015, he was named an Up & Coming Lawyer by Missouri Lawyers Weekly. He was also honored as a Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers® Rising Star in 2014, 2015, and 2016.
Kevin began his career at one of the largest law firms in the St. Louis area. While there, he represented some of the largest companies in the nation, as both plaintiffs and defendants, in a wide range of litigation matters. This experience allows him to maintain a diverse practice.
Kevin’s personal injury practice focuses on product liability. He handles product liability cases of all kinds, including accidents involving cranes, automobiles, construction equipment, heavy machinery, factory equipment, and medical devices. His practice also includes other personal injury cases, like medical malpractice, auto accidents, trucking accidents, and §1983 excessive force cases.
Kevin’s business litigation experience includes antitrust claims, insurance coverage issues, securities fraud, real estate, consumer fraud, class action, banking litigation, patent infringement, and contract disputes.
Legal Education & Background
During his time at school, Kevin served as an editor of the Saint Louis University Public Law Review and received several academic excellence awards. Kevin also graduated within the top 10 percent of his class, earning him induction into the Order of the Woolsack.
- Missouri Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
As demonstrated by this sampling of case results, Kevin’s unique blend of experience allows him to effectively advocate for both individuals and companies faced with a variety of legal problems.
- $3.9 Million Verdict – International arbitration involving intellectual property and various other matters
- $3.75 Million Jury Verdict – Product Liability claim
- $3.5 Million Settlement – Breach of contract
- $1.3 Million Settlement – During jury trial of uninsured motorist claim
- $1.1 Million Settlement – Auto accident
- $1 Million Settlement - §1983 excessive force case
- $1 Million Settlement – Medical malpractice
- Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠ 2014-2016
- Up & Coming Lawyers, Missouri Lawyers Weekly 2015
- State of Missouri
- State of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Central District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third, Seventh and Eighth Circuits
- Co-Author, Basics of Preparing for a Civil Trial: The Checklist, 60 St. Louis Bar Journal 4 (2014).
- Anatomy of a Product Liability Case, 06/17/2014, The Simon Law Firm Annual Seminar to Benefit the Legal Services of Eastern Missouri