Anne is proud to represent victims of medical malpractice, birth trauma, personal injury, premises liability, defective products, and wrongful death. If you or a loved one are dealing with a personal injury matter, turn to Anne-Marie Brockland for reliable and proven legal guidance.
With a passion for protecting injury victims, Anne offers counsel to those who have been hurt due to the negligence of others.
Anne has also published numerous works and presented several seminars, demonstrating her legal skill, understanding, and expertise. Whether you were hurt due to a doctor’s negligence or because of a defective product, you need an advocate like Anne on your side.
- Missouri State Bar Association, Fellow
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, Board of Governors
- Women Lawyers’ Association of Greater St. Louis
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys, Board of Governors
- American Association for Justice
- Lawyers Association of St. Louis
- American Civil Liberties Union
- American Bar Foundation, Fellow
Anne Brockland has secured more than $50,000,000 verdicts/settlements for our clients, including:
- $11 Million Verdict – Personal Injury
- $7.35 Million – Medical Malpractice
- $6.4 Million – Medical Malpractice
- $5 Million – Medical Malpractice
- $825,000 – Personal Injury
- $625,000 – Wrongful Death
- Best Lawyers in America® 2016-2018
- Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠ 2009, 2013-2016
- Missouri Lawyers Weekly Women’s Justice Rising Star Award 2016
- Lon O. Hocker Trial Lawyer Award 2015
- John C. Shepherd Professionalism Award 2014
- Theodore McMillian American Inns of Court 2012
- 40 Under 40 Trial Lawyers in Missouri, National Trial Lawyers
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Missouri, National Trial Lawyers
- Up & Coming Lawyers, Missouri Lawyers Weekly 2009
- State of Missouri
- State of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- Depositions: For the New-Fangled Lawyer, 60 St. Louis Bar Journal 24 (2014).
- An Overview of Punitive Damages in Business Tort Litigation in Missouri, 54 St. Louis Bar Journal 28 (2007).
- In the Prosecutor We Trust? A Case Against Permitting Evidence of Unadjudicated Criminal Conduct into the Sentencing Phase of Capital Trials, 26 St. Louis U. Pub. L. Rev. 157 (2007).
- Uncovering the Whole Truth, 06/23/2015, The Simon Law Firm, P.C. Annual Seminar to Benefit Legal Services of Eastern Missouri, Inc.