St. Louis Medical Malpractice Lawyers
Representing Patients in Missouri & Across the Nation
Physicians, nurses, and all other medical providers must follow the prevailing standard of care, which requires actions or inactions to align with what competent medical professionals would do under similar circumstances. However, healthcare providers sometimes make preventable mistakes—resulting in medical malpractice. Diseases are misdiagnosed, lab results are misread, surgeries or other procedures go poorly, and patients are neglected, their complaints ignored.
Examples of medical malpractice include the following:
- Medication prescribing or administration errors
- Emergency department lapses
- Birth injuries to both babies and mothers
- Surgical and hospitalization errors
- Failure to properly monitor or follow up with the patient
- Errors involving the administration of anesthesia
- Adverse reactions (to drugs or procedures) and drug interactions
- Delays in diagnosing an illness, condition, or cancer
- Failure to diagnose medical conditions
- Failure to correctly read a report, lab results, or radiology results
Our mission is to provide the highest-quality legal services with integrity, professionalism and respect for our clients.
We handle our cases on a contingency fee basis, so you don't pay unless we recover for your case.
Since the firm was founded in 2000, we have recovered more than $862 million in verdicts and settlements.
We have been named one of the "winningest firms" in the U.S. by The National Law Journal.