The attorneys at The Simon Law Firm try cases and they do it well. The firm has extensive courtroom experience representing businesses and individuals in a wide range of cases. For business clients, The Simon Law Firm tries complex cases ranging from intellectual property to contract disputes. For individual clients, The Simon Law Firm helps those people and their families who have been injured by dangerous products, environmental waste, prescription drugs, medical malpractice and automobile and trucking accidents.
- In a five-week antitrust trial in Boston, the firm successfully represented a local company that services robotic computer tape libraries.
- The Simon Law Firm prevented the financial ruin of a family-run cable company after a large apartment complex breached its contract.
- The firm has uncovered the public hazard of corroding natural gas lines under St. Louis streets.
- Yet another suit forced a product recall of defective oxygen tank alarms that posed severe hazards to firefighters.
The Simon Law Firm understands that at the heart of every case is a person or business facing a crisis.
- Since its inception, The Simon Law Firm has twice obtained the largest jury verdict in the State of Missouri.
- The Simon Law Firm has been dubbed one of the “winningest firms” in the nation by the National Law Journal.