A jury recently returned a $7.5 million verdict to the estate of a man who loaded gasoline at a bulk gas distribution terminal operated by Kinder Morgan Energy Partners. The estate sued Kinder Morgan Energy Partners, alleging that they failed to monitor the premises for benzene exposure, disregarded standard industrial practices, and failed to warn invitees of the dangers of benzene exposure. The man was a tank driver for about six years before being diagnosed with Myelodysplastic Syndrome. He died a year later. If you or a loved one has suffered injuries from exposure to benzene or other chemicals, please feel free to call the firm.
Although the Simon Law Firm was not involved in this case, it has handled hundreds of similar cases involving defective products, and it has been recognized as one of the "winningest" firms in the United States by the National Law Journal. In just 12 years, the Simon Law Firm has obtained over $350 million in verdicts and settlements.